|Date Posted:||Feb 9, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 17, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Controlling the quality specified in the plans and specifications.
2. Developing and maintaining and effective CQC system.
3. Performance and controlling of all activities and tests.
4. Preparation of acceptable documentation of CQC activities.
5. Familiarity with USACE Quality Control System (QCS);
6. Make daily reports and supervise the QC work on the site.
7. Understand drawings and instruct the working as per the drawing.
8. And other QC engineering department duties as per the ToR.
1. Civil Engineering Degree is required
2. 3-5 years working experience in the field of Quality Control.
3. Have experience with US Army Corps of Engineers QC procedures.
4. Have a good knowledge of computer.
5. To be fluent in writing, speaking English language.
6. Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.