|Date Posted:||Nov 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||15|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
We are seeking to recruit 15 interns to train them with QuickBooks. This will provide an opportunity for selected candidates to build practical skills and develop experience working in a financial organization; gain exposure to the international development effort; and deepen the understanding of QuickBooks and develop financial skills. The internship promises to be an interesting and rewarding opportunity for career and personal development.
To be eligible for this internship program, candidates must be graduated from Economy faculty, should be able to speak English fluently, must have the basic computer skills and understand the Office package.
• Proven strong academic track record.
• Knowledge and understanding of private and financial sector issues
• Experience in doing data gathering and research.
• Experience in collecting and searching data on the Internet.
• Communication skills in local language are must, fluent in English language
• High level of computer literacy (Excel, Word).
• Some previous work experience is advantageous.
• Proven analytical and report writing skills are advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with completing/updating of the database.
- Be present on time in the part time class.
- Work practically on QuickBooks online.
- Be punctual and ready to learn.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Education: graduates from the Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Financial Management, Economics, or related finance field.
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to do research
• Creativity, flexibility and ability to work within deadlines
• Maturity, initiative, tact and high sense of responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team