|Date Posted:||Oct 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
Radio Announcers will be responsible to perform its duties in US-Millitry FOBs - COPs 26 days in a month.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Broadcast journalists are responsible for investigating, gathering and reporting on news and current affairs.
- Generating ideas for stories/features and following leads from communities.
- Researching and collating evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources (internet, archives, databases, etc)
- writing scripts for bulletins, headlines and reports
- Identifying potential interviewees, briefing them, preparing interview questions and conducting both live and recorded interviews
- preparing timings for each news item and monitoring these during broadcast;
- deciding on the running order for bulletins and making any necessary changes during broadcast;
- Developing and maintaining local contacts and assuming a public relations role.
1. At least high school graduation require
2. Working experience in field of Media
3. Fluency in Dari/Pashto
4. Familiarity with Basic of journalism
5. Familiar with Radio Mic, Mixer, transmitter and radio equipment