|Date Posted:||May 10, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Global Innovation Consultancy Services:
Global Innovations Consultancy Services (GLICS) is established by a group of professionals in 2014 with the intent to evaluate programmes, conduct studies, organize trainings, and provide accreditation services. GLICS is committed to working in partnership with the government, donors, UN agencies, academic institutes, non-governmental organisations, and private sector in delivering effective solutions through generating evidence-based information; ensuring sustainable and integrated capacity development; and granting accreditation to institutions and corporations. GLICS provides technical assistance through its in-house specialists and a database of proven international consultants.
Providing of radiology services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Perform standard and especial X – ray procedures as requested by referring clinicians, also observing safety of procedures.
2. Proper film and cassette handling (type, analogue and digital) as per standard procedure.
3. Determine proper voltage, current and desired exposure time for each radiograph.
4. Perform CT/MRI/Mammography procedures as per prescribed standard of the department.
5. Assist patient in procedure rooms
6. Follow safety procedure including radiation safety to patient and staff.
7. Properly log performed procedures and maintain statistic as require in register and keep in the x-ray rooms.
8. Guide junior colleague and take classes of trainee radiographers.
9. Adjust contrast of the films in computer to make it read for print and check quality as required.
10. Monitoring of attendance and punctuality of junior staff and the trainee as assigned.
11. Schedule patients for procedures as and when required.
12. Maintain equipment by cleaning and making minor adjustments and report to supervisor in case of any fault or breakdown.
13. Perform quality check.
14. Perform duties in shifts.
Minimum Diploma in radiology
Bachelor degree will be preferred