|Date Posted:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Professionals shall have, as listed below, adequate academic qualification, experience, skill and linguistic ability to formulate the curriculum, prepare hand-outs, deliver lectures, guide during the practical sessions, lead discussions and explain at out-door sites. ABCO Training Administrator shall be present throughout the contract period to coordinate the training activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and or revise/update the training module.
2. Item rate survey and determine unit rates for concrete (various mix), earth excavation (various soil types), stone masonry, gabion wall, lined and earthen drain, and gravel road surface.
3. Conduct trainings.
1. Master degree in Civil Engineering
2. 5 years of work experience with one year in teaching/ training in the field of Quantity Surveying, and estimation survey of unit rates and analysis of it to determine unite rate
3. A bachelor's degree in combination with additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted.
1. Excellent command of Dari; excellent communication in English
2. Use of Microsoft Excel.