|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2019|
|Reference:||MoMP/APA/PSU/Communication, Legal Drafting and Administrative Assistant|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Contract Management Specialist, Communication, Legal Drafting and Administrative Assistant is responsible to assist in drafting official GDP correspondence to contractor for the CMS and send, receive, review and archive all correspondence with contractor
Requires travel to provinces:
• Identify and define technical and administrative problems, identify and evaluate alternative solutions, and select and implement the best alternative
• Prepare plan correction reports
• Review proposed projects to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Communicate effectively in oral and written form
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in drafting official GDP correspondence to contractor for the CMS
• Assist in drafting Legal Memorandum, Emails in Dari and English.
• Ensure that the GDP responds to all contractor correspondence in a timely manner
• Review of contracts, regulations and provide properly legal feedback.
• Communicate with contractors and responsible to solve any legal issue.
• Send, receive, review and archive all correspondence with contractor on the legal issues.
• Update of all mines and Hydrocarbons laws and regulations.
• Translate of legal memorandum, letters and any other legal documents.
• Track deadlines for submission of contractor reports and communicate with contractor regarding upcoming submission deadlines.
• Follow up of all legal issues
• Perform any other related task assigned by supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
• Bachelor's degree with major in Law, Management or a related field.
• Bachelor degree with 2 years relevant experience or baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience
• Understanding of Contract and bid processes, standard and protocol.
• Contract tracking and management systems.
• Maintaining an established work schedule.
• Reading and understanding contracts.
• Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
• Planning, prioritizing, and problem-solving.
• Coordinating the contract process in relation to goods and services.