|Date Posted:||Nov 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 7 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About GTR Group:
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services. Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia and expanding. For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
In the framework of implementing eNID, GTR turns towards capacity building, knowledge sharing and good practice dissemination to improve sector stakeholders’ performance.
The Project Training Officer, makes sure capacity building and knowledge sharing is implemented, and ensures training providers have the capacity and skills to support and equip the government representative’s with the necessary skills, knowledge and resources to carry out their duties effectively.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Ability to anticipate, plan and organize work.
- Ability to develop learning and capacity building plans.
- Ability to work in team and network.
- Ability to develop management policies and procedures.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Professional Level skills in computer sciences.
- Business Level Proficiency in English and National Languages.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Creative, proactive and taking initiative.
- Self control.
- Commitment to GTR values and a working style.
- Motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work effectively in an open space.
- Have good organizational, relationship and communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate is responsible for our client’s representative’s capacity building and for promoting learning, knowledge sharing and capacity building. She/he should help develop and implement policies and strategies for our counterparts’ capacity building and good practice promotion and sharing.
The candidate is expected to fulfill the following duties:
Strategic Planning & Development:
- Develop the training curriculum, policies and strategies.
- Identify counterpart’s capacity building needs.
- Develop the training syllabus.
- Facilitate counterparts learning and competence development.
- Identify achievements to demonstrate GTR’s impact in the sector and to improve practices.
- Coordinate and supervise training activities to ensure quality and meet timetables.
- Evaluate training processes.
- Help monitor and evaluate the level of trainings provided.
- Develop new ways and methods of capacity building and knowledge sharing.
Documentation and Learning:
- Support and advise the training providers on good practice capitalization and documentation.
- Coordinate and monitor the training documentation’s processes.
- Perform any other tasks related to monitoring the training activities.
- Coordinate training processes, practices and deliverables between GTR, government institutions and Training Providers.
- Coordinate with training providers in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports.
- Coordinate sporadic quality checks of the training effectiveness in combination with GTR relevant officials.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- BBA, B.Com, BA (Economics), Master 's degree in the relavent field is preferred.
- One Year Diploma in IT or computer Sciences would be an asset.
- Strong IT Knowledge.
- Solid experience in capacity building and learning in a similar role.
- Proven experience in capacity building needs identification.
- Proven experience in capacity building plans implementation.
- Good knowledge of sector problems at national level.
- Proven references in successful capacity building and learning management.
- Good knowledge of national policies and values.