|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 16, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply basic information regarding the organization to the visitors, clients and customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Attend and receive visitors at the reception desk.
2. Greet persons entering organization.
3. Direct and guide visitors to correct destination in the organization.
4. Take and relay messages.
5. Provide information to callers.
6. Deal with queries’ from the visitors.
7. General administrative and clerical support.
8. Receive and sort mail and deliveries at the reception desk.
9. Maintain visitors’ appointment /visit either manually or electronically.
10. Keep and maintain the reception area professional organized and neat.
1. High school graduated, University degree will be preferred.
2. Proper knowledge of English and local languages.
1. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
2. Able to work with computer.
3. Knowledge of customer Service principle and practices.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Professional behavior and being polite.
6. Customer Service orientation.
7. Professional personal presentation and layout.