|Date Posted:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 22, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About General Insurance Company Jul 16, 2020 :
Capital Star Insurance (CSI) is a start-up with deep industry knowledge, technology, and analytics expertise to create innovative and client-centric insurance solutions. We intend to deliver an entire spectrum of insurance products and services matching the market niches. The plan is based on the business models tailored to address the unique challenges of the Afghanistan insurance industry with a vision of regional-based global outreach.
The guiding principles of CSI financial policy and management are integrity, honesty, and transparency. It will enable CSI to outperform with passion for service and innovation. Our promise of out performance stems from deep domain expertise, a partnership approach, and a strategic delivery net.
Our operational strategy also consists of a target-oriented, efficient, and lean organizational structure.
Insurance receptionist job duties involve communicating and coordinating with all the clients and customers visiting the insurance office. Their major role is to communicate with clients over the phone or in person and solve any queries or concerns that a client, customer or visitor may have.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Job Function and Responsibility:
- Answer the company main phone line and direct insureds, brokers, and vendors to the appropriate department.
- Greeting company visitors and complete visitor checklist.
- Entering, logging, printing and scanning new business submissions for all departments.
- Maintaining E-mail addresses in Outlook and Constant Contact.
- Opening, processing and sending out mail, includes preparing packages for overnight mail delivery.
- Filing file folders and loose paper filing for all departments.
- Ordering office supplies, toner for office machines, miscellaneous building supplies and groceries
- Calling appropriate office machine repair vendors, when needed.
- Any miscellaneous clerical duties that are assigned such as faxing, stamping folders, etc.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development.
- Uphold and promote the professional and ethical standards of the company.
- High school diploma; some college desirable
- At least one year prior work experience
- Above average phone personality and ability to deal with people
- Above average computer and word processing skills
- Detail-oriented and above average organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned workload