|Date Posted:||Nov 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About FINCA Afghanistan:
Under the direct supervision of the Admin manager, the incumbent of the position will be responsible for ensuring a clear and effective communication, receiving guests and customers and directing them to the offices and individuals they need, receipt of documents and mails from outside and deliver to administration, receiving and transferring of incoming and outgoing calls.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receive and greet guests and customers and contact FINCA staff and inform them about their guests and customers.
2. Maintain register for all visitors and ensure that visitors receive the visiting cards.
3. Receive incoming and out-going telephone calls and direct them to the concerned staff.
4. Take written messages for those who are not available in office and ensure that the messages reach the concerned staff.
5. Maintain a telephone directory of all offices indicating phone numbers, fax numbers and office addresses together with the names of contact persons
6. Maintain the telephone directory of NGOs, government offices, businesses, and update it regularly and as required.
7. Maintain/update the intercom phone directory and distribute to all staff on time.
8. Receive mail and pouches from outside and direct it to the executive secretary for further delivery to the concerned staff and filing purpose.
9. Assist with supervisor regarding pouch delivery issues.
10. Any other duty as assigned.
EDUCATION: At least high school graduate.
SKILLS: Ability to use computer (windows, excel, word etc)
LANGUAGES: Good command of written and spoken English, Dari and Pashto.
GENERAL: Tactfulness, Enthusiasm to the job. Good Human Relation skills, integrity