|Date Posted:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA):
â€¢ Performing typing and transcription duties
â€¢ Collecting and distributing correspondences, reports, meeting notes and other related materials
â€¢ Sets up, classify and maintains office records and units file on various subjects
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Making the entry of visitors who are visiting the licensing Department
2. Receiving the guests/customers with courtesy and directing them to the relevant department.
3. Guiding the investors to the relevant offices
4. Making the arrangements for the President/CEO meetings (occasionally).
5. Making the Attendance Sheet for the staff and ensuring that they have marked their attendance
6. Answering all the incoming calls and giving the requisite information.
7. Helping the investors in filling the registration forms.
8. Typing all the outgoing letters that are sent by various departments.
9. Compiling all the different news papers and ensuring that they are sent to the respective departments.
10. Updating the staff contact list
11. Other duties as assigned
â€¢ High school education degree with a minimum of two years experience in the relevant field.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to the question from groups of managers, clients, customers and to the staff of AISA.