|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan UZAF Trade Company:
Afghan UZAF Trade Company is Afghanistan based Trading Company Registered with Government of Afghanistan, CBR (Central Business Registry & Intellectual Properties) General Directorate of Ministry of Commerce and Industry with License # 70748. TIN # 9011701340. Afghan UZAF Trade Company was established in 2020 as a Trading Services. Afghan UZAF Trade Company aligns itself with modern and advanced concepts in Trade industry to help its customer’s businessmen and entrepreneur by providing value added Products by having international Certification of ISO.
We are looking for a Receptionist Cum - admin assistant to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
· Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
· Announcing clients as necessary.
· Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
· Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
· Preparing meeting and training rooms.
· Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
· Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
· Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
· Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
· Sorting and distributing mail.
· Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Scheduling appointments.
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
· Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English/Dari and Pashto Languages.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good time management skills.
· Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
· Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please send your CV to official email ID of Afghan UZAF Trade Company. firstname.lastname@example.org