|Date Posted:||Mar 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Under the direct supervision of General Administration, the incumbent of the position will be responsible to assist CEO of the Company on the admin and any kind of official activities and also work as a receptionist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities in the area of Reception:
1. Greet visitors at the reception area and notify concerned staff about the presence of visitors.
2. Maintain register for all visitors and ensure that visitors sign.
3. Take written messages for those who are not available in office and insure that the messages reach the concerned staff.
4. Answering to the incoming calls to the company phone number.
5. Making scans and copy of the documents.
6. Preparing weekly and monthly report of the visitors.
7. Handle incoming mail and dispatch outgoing mail.
Responsibilities in the area of admin assistant to the CEO:
1. Requiring previous experience in the related area.
2. Maintain the CEOs calendars.
3. Coordinate travel schedules and arrange for transportation for CEO.
4. Arrange and schedule meetings of the CEO with representatives of other organizations.
5. Take and disseminate meeting notes and minutes.
6. Typing the letters or applications in Dari / Pashto, and English. Typing and word-processing various documents and electronic information.
7. Organize and maintain files of the CEO office.
8. Interpret and translate documents, oral and written communications from Dari / Pashto into English and vice versa
9. Responsible to record all documents of the projects and other documents related to the CEO office.
10. Submitting and taking the needed documents to and from any department or room.
11. Keeping all the files in the CEO office updated and organized.
12. Actively develop professional skills.
13. Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times and refrain from any activities which might adversely affect Elite Construction Company.
14. Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information regarding financial, personnel and other subjects.
15. Performing as directed by the head or supervisor.
1. 12th grade graduated, bachelor degree in the relevant field will be an asset but not requirement.
2. 2-3 years of working experience in the relevant field.
3. Good knowledge of filing system, good communication skills.
4. Good knowledge of computer specially Ms Office and Outlook.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Dari / Pashto.
6. Good communication and public relation skills.
7. Keen to learn, ability to perform multiple tasks and works.
8. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.