|Date Posted:||Feb 24, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
Answer Phone Calls Politely, Quickly, Softly.
First POC for All Businesses and Clients /Greeting Visitors
Record all incoming outgoing couriers.
Depending on their employer and the size of the office, a Receptionist may be responsible for a variety of other duties. Most Receptionists have a decent knowledge of the various applications in Microsoft Office, in order to type correspondence, update spreadsheets, draw up presentation and possibly, keep track of the inventory. They may sort the incoming mail and post the outgoing mail. They may have to sign for deliveries and send packages out promptly. In smaller offices, they may deliver mail and packages to their recipients. Receptionists may be in charge of the fax machine, receiving and delivering incoming faxes and sending outgoing ones for people in the office. Other tasks may include:
Preparing travel vouchers
Ordering office supplies
Completing basic bookkeeping and accounting
1. Arranging Meetings with CEO for internal and external and making appointment with clients.
2. Receiving and corresponding emails, massages and phone calls for CEO.
3. Forwarding CEO massages to the staff and receiving their response
4. Getting back up of all the weekly works data from all the departments data and keeping the records safe and secure.
5. Keeping records of all incoming and out going emails, letters, and any other types message.
6. Welcoming guests for meeting and appointment
7. Keeping records of documents/profile of the organization save and secure.
8. Writing Meeting minutes and distribute it to all the senior staff
9. Writing letter, memo, email, keep contacts with clients
10. Managing and maintaining records of CEO office filing system by chronological order.
11. Maintain good working relation with other organization, donors, governmental and non-governmental organization.
12. Preparing Daily, weekly, monthly, narrative and other periodical reports through a process of interpretation analysis of the Head Office.
13. Assisting with other Departments (if necessary)
14. Organizing all the necessary documentation in terms of visas work permits travel arrangements etc. For international staff.
15. Ensuring that all necessary things are present in the CEO Office all the times and everything should be done properly
16. Assigned other responsibilities given by CEO.
â€¢ a degree relevant to the position.
â€¢ Overall 1-5 yearsâ€™ experience.
â€¢ Technical and Designing skills.
â€¢ Dari, Pashto and English
â€¢ Strong organizational and analytical skills.
â€¢ Excellent written and oral communications skills.
â€¢ Excellent communication in English required.
â€¢ Experience in designing, implementing and advising on large corporate networks;
â€¢ The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
â€¢ ï€ team building
â€¢ ï€ accounting and bookkeeping skills
â€¢ ï€ analytical and problem solving skills
â€¢ ï€ decision making skills
â€¢ ï€ effective verbal and listening communications skills
â€¢ ï€ effective written communications skills
â€¢ ï€ ability to communicate effectively in English
â€¢ Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
â€¢ stress management skills
â€¢ ï€ time management skills
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
â€¢ be honest and trustworthy
â€¢ be respectful
â€¢ possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
â€¢ be flexible
â€¢ ï€ demonstrate sound work ethics
â€¢ Able to travel other locations when/as needed.
â€¢ Internal - CASTLE teams and staff and every department head
â€¢ External - Staff in donor organizations and clients
Duration of the assignment.
Subject to the technical capabilities with 3 months probationary period.