|Date Posted:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Reference:||AA - 01|
|Closing Date:||Dec 26, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
As part of the VAS and IVR team, the overall responsibility is laying on preparing the scripts together with other team members and recording the messages and scripts in the system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record the messages based on plan in the system
- Translate English text in Dari and Pashto.
- Collecting content in all 3 languages (Eng , Dari and Pahto).
- Record content in clear voice and with correct pronunciation.
- Ensure, the recorded messages are correct with zero mistakes
- Test the system by reviewing the existing records and corrects mistakes
- Find bugs by finding engineering rigors to reduce the bugs
- Edit the current voices
- other relevant tasks and duties assigned by the supervisor, should be achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism – Referred
- High School graduation is Must
- knowledge of computer MS Office Programs is Must
- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience, preferable in Recording/IVR or in a relevant field
- Excellent Communication Skills, Pashto, Dari and English
- Must be good listener
- Should have ability to work under stress and manage multiple tasks
- Should by dynamic, result based
- Must have attention to details