|Date Posted:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Timely preparation of financial statements & donor reports and to strengthen the internal control over financial transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To ensure every day’s all kinds of Financial Transaction as per Project requirement and maintain daily Cash book & Bank Book.
2. To prepare the bank reconciliation and financial report for donors & management requirement.
3. To Preparing Bill Vouchers and checking bills with Supporting of documents and Make sure to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
4. To maintain all kinds of register and Account related files.
5. To prepare the staff payroll, Tax Report and bank reconciliation as per policy on monthly basis.
6. To prepare the monthly accounts to submit to the Project Accountant on time for every month.
7. To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all project.
8. prepare monthly/weekly cash projection for the projects.
9. To make sure daily cash count for all projects.
10. To keep good relation/coordination with program.
11. Day to day correspondence with the field office accountants,
12. Able to face/conducted external & Internal audit and response as required
13. Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- · Experienced in making transactions as procedures and to keep utmost financial transparency.
- · Experienced in MsWord and Excel.
- · Trained on accounting software ERP
- · Skilled on Tax calculations.