|Date Posted:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 14, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Accounting/Finance|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA):
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has received a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
Request for “Expressions of Interest” for National Individual Consultants
Organization: Project Coordination Unit (PCU)
Project: Irrigation Restoration and Development Project (IRDP)
Reference No.: NWARA/PCU/REOI
Announcement Date: 24-March-2020 closing Date: 14/April/2020
Nationality: Afghanistan Duration: 6 Months (Likely to be extended)
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Verifying the correctness of the invoices received from the suppliers/contractors.
· Maintaining accounting and related records.
· Preparation of Monthly regional operating expenses as per received advance
· Assisting the regional deputy director in performing the overall financial management of the concern region.
· Keeping record of the Offer for the Suppliers/contractor
· Maintaining & keeping up date regional inventory record
· Coding & up dating regional fix assets register
· Keeping record of PCU staff attendance sheet and report monthly to main office
· Assisting the regional National team leader in performing the overall Administration of the concern region
1-Bachelor’s Degree in finance/commerce/ BBA with two years relevant experience or Baccalaureate Degree with 4 years relevant experience.
2-Good working knowledge of English and good command of national languages
3-Good communication skills
4-Good report writing skills