|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 26, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
About Ministery of Energy and Water:
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has received a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has applied for a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
Requires travel to provinces:
Good working knowledge of English and good command of national languages
Good communication skills
Good report writing skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Verifying the correctness of the invoices received from the suppliers/contractors.
· Maintaining accounting and related records.
· Preparation of Monthly regional operating expenses as per received advance
· Assisting the regional deputy director in performing the overall financial management of the concern region.
· Keeping record of the Offer for the Suppliers/contractor
· Maintaining & keeping up date regional inventory record
· Coding & up dating regional fix assets register
· Keeping record of PCU staff attendance sheet and report monthly to main office
· Assisting the regional National team leader in performing the overall Administration of the concern region
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
1-Bachelor’s Degree in finance/commerce/ BBA with two years relevant experience or Baccalaureate Degree with 4 years relevant experience.
The Project Coordination Unit (PCU) of Project: Irrigation Restoration and Development Project (IRDP) under Ministry of Energy and water now invites National eligible consultants to indicate their interest.
Interested candidates should send their CV, including employment records, description of similar assignments carried out, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills etc via e-mail to the following email clearly indicate the title of the position and vacancy announcement number in the subject line, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
Eng. Najeeb Ahmad Sherzad
Acting Director of Project Coordination Unit PCU
Ministry of Energy and Water
Email address: Najeeb.firstname.lastname@example.org