|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||12000 - 16000 None undefinedNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The regional admin officer would be responsible for maintaining day to day office activities, office control, logistics, accounting, cricket event management and other administrative personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and other support,
The regional admin officer may report to the region manager/ACB admin HR Manager
Requires travel to provinces:
2. email communication skill
3. good personal skill
5. Must have professional writing skills like Maktoob, pershnehad and Estilam
Duties & Responsibilities:
.Review the work progressive of the supportive staff working under his control and put up report to the regional manager periodically.
2. Ensure prompt maintenance of society vehicles, machinery, and fixed asset keep up with the office building for ensuring safety and security of Office records and properties etc
3. Arrange for purchase of stationery, printing of books and forms as per the requirements and ensure keeping up of adequate stock of stationery books and forms and fixed assets
4. Shall have the Record of office property given to staff at ACB
5. Perform Clearance in case any employee is terminated or gives resignation.
6. To have overall control in the absence of the Manager
7. to write letters like Katoob, Peshnehad and Estilam as required by region office.
8. Manage the filing, storage, and security of documents
9.Respond to inquiries, and prepare attendance record report to the ACB main office
10.Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
11. the regional admin officer will reports to his line manager as per job title and job location
11. Assigned any other task by regional manager
12. Serve as the interface between the government and the ACB on all operational matters.
13. To deal with government agencies and other organization same with professionalism
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Paktia
At least graduated from High School bachelor degree would be the asset.
Strong understanding of theoretical and practical cricket issues including familiarity with ICC and ACC rules
Familiarity with Afghan government Law and Policies.
Ability to provide monthly and quarterly reports
Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly preferably in English, Pashto, and Dari.
Writing skills and demonstrated ability to develop written reports and action plans in both English and Dari or Pashto
Considerable interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain
effective working relationships
- the applicants must originate from relevant the province as ( Kandahar, Kunduz, Kabul and Paktia)