|Date Posted:||Dec 20, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 3, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About کمیسیون مستقل اصلاحات اداری و خدمات ملکی:
This position is expected to Lead, coordinate, monitor and control of activities related to reforms according to the strategy and implementing of the goals of Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission in under coverage provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Within six weeks of joining he/she shall develop an action plan for revamping the system in accordance with rules and regulations for better quality services delivery and also a work plan in agreement with his/her supervisor.
2. Lead, coordinate, monitor and control of activities and executions of the sections related to IARCSC regional Office.
3. Reconcile the executed reporting activities of regional office related to under coverage provinces and presenting it to the IARCSC.
4. Reflect the IARCSC achievements and plus point activities in implementing government policies through media for foundation of an efficient and effective system.
5. Provide consultation and guidance for local administrations which are newly included to Priority Reconstruction Reform (PRR) in effective implementation of public administration policies.
6. Monitor of the reform programs implementation, reform and implementation of the new system of pay and grading in the administration which are included in the program.
7. Support the implementation of ASP program in under coverage provinces.
8. Provide arguments in the efficacy of goals and programs of IARCSC and maintain working relation with the related sections of the department.
9. Identify and normalize the load and value of the departmentsâ€™ services in regards with the implementation of the IARCSC programs.
10. Regularize and approval of the working plan of the related sections of the department.
11. Identify and suggest budget requirements according to the work plan of the related sections of the department and executing of other duties according to the civil service law.
12. Ensure that he/she transfers knowledge and skills to other individuals and working teams in an effective regular manner in order to improve managerial ability, motivation and confidence.
1. Implementation of the action plan.
2. Effective management system for controlling of routine activities established.
3. Proper planning and organizing system for the department established.
4. Close coordination system with other sections of the department for implementation of PAR established.
5. Procedures and Manuals for orientation of better restructuring reform in place.
6. Established and maintained coordination with pay and grading department to evaluate the performances.
7. Established standard procedures for efficient utilization of experiences of foreign countries in terms of implementing the reform and countering the administrative corruption.
8. A proper system of transfer and maintenance of skills and knowledge within the directorate is in place.
The Regional Director shall report to Director for Coordination and Implementation of Local Reforms.
- Minimum Required
1. Masterâ€™s degree in Management, Business Administration, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Public Policy or Political Science with 3 years of working experience in senior related positions. Or a Bachelor degree in the mentioned subjects with 5 years relevant experience.
2. Have good Communication skills both written and verbal in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
3. Computer skills in MS. Office are required.
1. Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure;
2. Experience of leading and motivating teams of people towards the achievement of agreed ends;
3. Excellent analytical, report writing and presentation skills
4. Good writing skills, with experience in preparing precise and detailed narrative reports;
5. Willing to devote his or her out of office time to join with other MCP appointees in developing professional skills in leadership and public service management.
6. Able to produce reports and other documents up to a professional standard.
7. Ability to use Microsoft office applications and the internet.
8. Must be reliable, honest, objective and hard working.
Notice of revision:
These terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.