|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 17, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
ïƒ˜ Represent AISA at regional level.
ïƒ˜ Responsible for managing all the licensing activities in the regional
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) In cooperation with Licensing Department prepare the licensing documents.
2) Coordinate with Investment Promotion and Investor Support Department with regards to promotion activities and domestic and foreign support.
3) Liaise with the Government Institutes in facilitating the licensing procedures for the investors.
4) Study the investment climate of the province and provide the information to the Research and Policy Department.
5) Prepare the monthly progress report and submit it to the Research and Policy Department
6) Prepare and control all the financial transactions of the regional office and submit the same to the Finance Department (Head office).
7) Documentation of all the licenses issued.
8) Conducting and organizing all the provincial meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops on behalf of AISA in the respective regional office.
9) Oversee the department activities.
10) Other duties as assigned.
Supervises one nonâ€“supervisory employee. Is responsible for overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
â€¢ University degree, from a recognized University, in Law, Business Management, Economics, Commerce or any other related field with a minimum of five years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
â€¢ Knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
â€¢ Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
â€¢ Commits to action and takes personal responsibility for getting things
â€¢ Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and focus through day to day work changes, and shifting priorities during periods of uncertainty.
â€¢ Builds and sustains relationships with a network of key people internally and externally.
â€¢ Demonstrates an ability to work as part of a team.
â€¢ Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, resilience and commitment to pursue organizational goals in a changing environment.
â€¢ Makes every effort to maintain professional expertise and career orientation