|Date Posted:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 5, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The First Microfinance Bank - Afghanistan.
Founded in 2004, The First Microfinance Bank - Afghanistan (FMFB-A) is part of the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM), which has programmes in over 10 countries throughout the developing world. FMFB-A's vision is to be recognized as the leading microfinance services provider contributing to poverty alleviation and economic development through the provision of sustainable financial services primarily targeting micro/small businesses and households. The bank provides credit and deposit products to a wide range of clients including micro, small and medium enterprises along with commercial banking and international remittance services.
The bank is also a member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) - an independent network of banks using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Our values-based banking agenda focuses on providing affordable financial services that promote entrepreneurship, agriculture, incremental housing and clean energy in Afghanistan.
With over 1,100 employees, FMFB-A operates in 14 provinces of Afghanistan through 39 branches. The number of FMFB-A clients across 14 provinces reaches about to 180,000 (men and women) both in rural and urban areas. The FMFB-A loan outstanding and savings values reach to over AFN 6.2 billion and AFN 2.5 billion, respectively.
The incumbent of the position is responsible for consolidating the regional branches operation reports and daily cash reconciliation reports, technical supports to the Branches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collecting report of Regional Branches on a timely manner.
- Assisting Branch Managers for reporting tools and the requirements of the FMFB-A reports.
- Consolidating the Branch reports and channeling the finalized consolidated report to the concerned parties.
- Applying standard filing systems manage the regional office filing in a way to ensure easy access of any document when needed.
- Updating Regional related document/files on regular basis as required.
- Any other identical task as assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
- Academic background in economic, business administration or science.
- Prior hands-on experience in extending administrative and secretarial support and filing, report writing, training and consolidating reports.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken), demonstrated report writing skills, good presentation skills, a good understanding of the modern filing systems, and training skills.
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team context, and enthusiasm to work.