|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Coordination of Afghan Relief- CoAR is an Afghan, independent, non-political, non-sectarian, and non-for profit organization established in 1989 and registered formally with ministry of Economy. CoAR actively bridging between donors of humanitarian aid and rural Afghan communities severely affected by almost four decades of wars, internal conflicts, natural and man made disasters and complexities. CoAR endeavors to reach to the unreached and embark on strengthening local coping mechanisms to enable communities to find durable local solution to their local problems and encourage self-reliance and sustainability. CoAR works with communities to proactively utilize their own scarce and limited resource the most efficiently and effective way and discourage a culture of aid dependency, except in times of disasters and extreme poverty. CoAR has maintained the access of beneficiaries to basic services with strict observation of humanitarian principles of Independence, Neutrality and Impartiality in practice.
The Regional Program Manager will be responsible for overall in charge for conducting all programs activities in the Province
Requires travel to provinces:
- Fluency in written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English, ability to interpret at meetings when needed - Ability to work independently within a given framework of instructions
- Good judgment and a flexible approach - Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Ability to analysis and advice on complex political processes such as the peace process
- Historical and contemporary knowledge of Afghan politics, institutions and actors
- Good knowledge of, and experience from, the Afghan civil society
- A network relevant for the work tasks
- Team worker and good collaboration skills necessary, as part of a multi-cultural team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, and coordinate the implementation of the WEE-RDP Project in the selected district of the province.
-Assist in the identification and solution of key points related with the implementation of the project activities regarding Self-help Groups (SHGs), Village Saving and Loan Associations (VSLA) and Enterprise Groups (EGs).
-Ensure effective coordination and representation to, and with, WEE-RDP the provincial PRRD office, provincial and district governors and NGOs, and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Mentoring and handholding of all relevant project staff in assessments, designing, implementation and monitoring & evaluation.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Wardak, Logar, Kunduz
-A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, commerce, social sciences or other related field (Master degree is preferred )