|Date Posted:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
To retain and manage the portfolio of existing connections in the bases of identified segments, enhance
the volume banking relationship with the existing customers by actively soliciting prospective, to achieve
sustained revenue growth by promoting and selling other products and services of the Bank to enhance
value-add relationship with existing customers and pursuing incremental business within the existing
customers, as well as managing customer expectations to sustain the business relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Growth in business volumes, customer base and customer accounts.
2. Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform Account Relationship Management tasks.
3. Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, and tools to achieve
optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
4. Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.
5. Quality of management of customer expectations.
1. To retain and grow share of existing customer base
2. Undertaking a structured customer call program and visiting both existing and prospective clients on
3. Completing call reports after customer visits as applicable.
4. Consistently meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations through superior customer service.
5. Providing efficient, prompt and accurate responses to these customer queries and by suggesting
improvements to ongoing customer banking arrangements.
6. Proactively developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of customers’ business and financial
services needs through liaising directly with all business lines such commercial banking and CIB.
7. To develop and maintain a detailed customer database consisting various auspicious occasions and
events of the customers.
April 18, 2017 2 Afghanistan International Bank
8. Derive insights to competitor activities and effectively counter the efforts.
9. Marketing all products lies under CIB, commercial banking and Islamic Banking
10. Continuously provide feedback to line Manager of the acceptance of the products in the market and
suggested changes that could provide impetus to the sales efforts.
11. Perform ongoing monitoring of accounts preferred on weekly basis
12. Ensure KYC reviews are performed in time.
13. To review the Money Laundering Report on daily basis and refer the transactions in doubt to the
14. Maintain proactive relationship with product partners, credit approvers and relevant Field Account
15. Proactively work with the Service Delivery Units and the Branches to ensure quality customer services
and provided to customers.
16. Handle all customer complaints and escalate as appropriate.
1. Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Understanding of Financial / Banking products and services,
2. Good Sales and Negotiation Skills, Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
3. Have bachelor's degrees. Master's degrees are also frequently advantageous for people pursuing careers
in relationship management, however. Aspiring relationship managers typically receive degrees in
subjects such as marketing, business administration, management and economics.
4. Minimum 3 years successive work experience in banking field in managerial level