|Date Posted:||Aug 26, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Ensure normal operation of taking reports and conducting interviews for AWCC monthly and weekly magazines.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Reports for AWCC monthly and weekly magazines.
- Arrange and conduct interviews with the VIPs (Ministers, Governors, and other high ranks officials).
- Collect news for daily news bulletin.
- Provide contents for AWCC social media pages.
- Screening all daily newspapers and news websites for checking any AWCC or communication related news.
- Participate in all official events such as press conferences, service launch, inauguration ceremonies and anniversaries in order to provide reports or news for the AWCC press office.
- Maintain good relations with local and international medias and process journalist CUG SIM Cards issues with relevant departments.
- Maintain relation with AWCC regional offices, for covering their overall activities in weekly magazine.
- Able to translate from English to Dari and Pashto and vice versa.
- Able to attend in unofficial days for preparation of reports.
- Assist in preparation of press release and speech.
- Assist in internal distribution of weekly magazine to all AWCC departments’ heads.
- Assist in arranging the external distribution of magazine and calendar.
- Assist in arranging greeting and invitation cards for distribution.
- Assist in collecting articles for the AWCC magazine.
- Any other official task assigned by Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor of journalism, literature, mass media, social science or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in relevant position
- Strong skills of MS office and Design programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be fluent in both Dari and Pashto languages as well as English.