|Date Posted:||Jan 9, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Under the direct supervision of the Reports Manager, the Reporting Assistant will perform the following principal functions relating to project support:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Reports Manager in preparing Daily, Monthly and Quarterly reports.
2. Ensure all Task Order managers submit input for the report in a timely manner.
3. Submit periodic reports to USAID and relevant managers in a timely manner.
4. Maintain a database of all reports including soft and hard copies.
5. Assist the IRP office in maintaining the LBG website.
6. Carry out any other relevant duties requested by the Reports Manager.
Essential Qualifications: 5 to 6 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in administration work, including office filing and correspondence; excellent knowledge of computer software applications.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in working with a large NGO would be an advantage. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be preferable.
Education: Secondary Education with specialized certification in Business/Public Administration or related discipline. University Degree in Business/Public Administration would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
Language Requirements: Fluent in written and spoken English and the ability to draft substantive correspondence.
â€¢ Demonstrates commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values
â€¢ Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.