|Date Posted:||Mar 23, 2010|
|Reference:||ARTF/ GDPDM /MCP/272/03/10|
|Closing Date:||Apr 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About General Directorate Programs Design and Management:
Duties & Responsibilities:
The incumbent will have the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Within six weeks of joining he/she shall develop an action plan for establishing reporting and donor research coordination systems among all the stakeholders.
2. Study and research to identify areas where donors are interested to invest and cooperate in relation to various GDPDM projects and programs.
3. Research and identify all existing and potential future donors, who provide, or may provide, support to the IRoA through the IARCSC.
4. Formulate Donor Coordination policy documents with respect to potential existing and future donors and provide appropriate advice on strategic level to ensure single window faculty to the potential donors for sorting out all issues related to donor coordination and implementation of their projects.
5. Ensure policy harmonization between GDPDM and potential donors for funding and sensitize them on the rules, regulations, policies and programmes of GDPDM.
6. Develop linkage for attracting external funding, providing inputs and clarifying doubts of donors and advising the senior management of the GDPDM as well as the donors on the investment proposals and projects.
7. Identify gaps and bottleneck in implementation of aid coordination policies and inform the senior management of GDPDM about it on regular basis.
8. Write and coordinate all GDPDM reports, ensuring that they are of a high standard and submitted in a timely manner to the appropriate bodies (IRoA, IRCSC, Donors) after approval of GDPDMâ€™s General Director.
9. In consultation with Director, Operations and Director, Project Development and TA Coordination of GDPDM, develop an annual reporting process to ensure hard copy distribution and publication of the annual reports on the GDPDM website.
10. Create and maintain an electronic database of all reports (public and non-public) in a systematic way that is easy to access. Develop and maintain a library/filing system of any hard copy reports.
11. Develop and maintain Donor Assistance Database containing all necessary information such as list of projects funded by donors, details of aggregate pledges, project commitments, disbursements and expenditures.
12. Formulate a proper process of correspondence and conducting donor coordination meetings, briefings and events.
13. Perform and other duty assigned by the supervisor.
1. Proper Action Plan is established and implemented.
2. Appropriate annual reporting process is in position.
3. Donor Coordination Policy documents are prepared.
4. Proper filing system is in place.
5. Proper donor coordination mechanism exists.
6. Updated and proper database is in place.
7. Proper mechanism for updating GDPDM website is established.
8. Proper systems and procedures for the management of all donor relations are developed
The Reports and Donor Research Coordinator shall report to Director Project Development and TA Coordination
â€“ Minimum requirements:
1. A Master Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Communications, Law and Political Sciences, or any other related fields with 3 years of relevant experience.
2. A Bachelor degree in above mentioned areas with 5 years of relevant experience.
3. Excellent understanding of written and spoken Dari, Pashto and a complete command of written and spoken English.
4. Excellent computer skills.
â€“ Desirable attributes
1. Demonstrated expertise in research, writing and publishing variety of reports.
2. Experience of leading and motivating teams of people towards the achievement of agreed ends;
3. Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and networking skills.