|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2021|
|Reference:||MTNA HR 23 Feb2021|
|Closing Date:||Mar 3, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Sales Operation is a very dynamic and challenging role. The person in this position will be responsible for performing a wide range of activities within EBU Sales domain, ranging from Activation list preparation, record keeping, documentation and filing to reporting and invoicing of various clients. The person in this role shall be patient and flexible and adaptive to changes remain positive and inspired at all the times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Collecting all documents from the team & processing for the activation.
- Sending the SIM Registration list of Activation Team.
- Process new activation to CC-Activation Team.
- Follow up with Corporate customers on the rejected SIM Registration list
- Processing the SIM change, blockage or any other related issue of corporate customers.
- Raising MFRs for EBU-Sales & EBU Marketing.
- Process the invoices for business solutions, short codes, MW links and ISP customers with Finance and corporate clients.
- Process the sign offs on the agreement, product notes, MEMOs or any other related documents.
- Follow up with corporate client on expired agreement renewal and amendment and share with finance & Legal team.
- Keeping proper filing and record of all corporate documents.
- Providing the administrative support to EBU Sales & Marketing Team.
- Coordinating between EBU Sales Team Filling system of over all the efficient document of EBU Sales & EBU Marketing.
- Coordination with EBU Partners. Process new activation requests from Partners.
- Golden number checking for corporate customers & process.
- Raising remedy tickets for all EBU Sales team staff issues, Gate Passes for promotional items, GSM issues, blockage & unblockage of GSM ranges.
- Any other related day to day operation activities instructed by Manager EBU Sales.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred (Business-related field)
- Relevant work experience in managing sales operation and administrative duties.
- Informative with a high level of verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment & exhibiting sensitives.
- Proactive, creative & self-motivated.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by March 03, 2021.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).