|Date Posted:||May 19, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
The female reproductive health officer will be responsible for the delivery of health education to technical staff by conducting and planning reproductive health training which comply with standards of BPHS. The duty station is in the project office of Lashkarga - Helmand
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Actively participate in the tanning needs assessments, preparing tanning curricula, implementation and monitoring for staff providing reproductive health services
2. Actively participate in the Strategy development for reproductive health interventions for the target catchments areas.
3. Facilitate in needs assessments, planning and implementing of reproductive health services and provide instruction as needed.
4. Ensuring quality services for AN, PA, Delivery care and family planning are provide in the health facilities and communities.
5. Facilities developments of a plan regularly supervision the health facilities and communities providing material/new born cares services and provide on the job tanning to the staff
6. Prepare monthly activity plan and activities report and share with your supervisor
7. Maintain effective communication skills with the staff and your supervisor
8. Actively participate in staff meeting, central and providing meeting and workshop.
1. University degree from Medical Faculty or equivalent with at least 2 years experience in field related to Health Projects
2. Good language skills (Local Languages and English)
3. Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
4. Must be honest, active and well mannered