|Date Posted:||Mar 7, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
About Institute for International Research and Development :
This is the Institute for International Research and Development
The Institute for International Research and Development is looking for a naturally curious and motivated individual to join our newly established research and development organization in Kabul. The Research Analyst is responsible to understand, utilize and maintain both primary and secondary database systems; analyze and review all primary and secondary data. This person will make recommendations based on the information and data gathered as to best paths to pursue and which to avoid pursuing. This position allows the opportunity to work remotely. If your passion is with research and you are a naturally curious person, this opportunity is for you!
Requires travel to provinces:
· Ability to process data and to format and generate reports
· Ability to prioritize and analyze issues within department, and be able to perform effectively while working within tight time constraints
Duties & Responsibilities:
Extract, verify, compile, analyze and format data from valid sources and databases for decision making, evaluation and accountability purposes
· Make recommendations based on data and research on possible paths to pursue further.
Write and prepare narrative and statistical reports of findings and program updates including indicator reports; prepare charts, graphs and tables of research findings using spreadsheet software
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Prepare presentations of the data for use in communicating with team members, administration, and operations.
· Bachelors in Statistics or related fields
· Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience working in related field
· Broad knowledge of the Research and Development
· Working knowledge of research and evaluation methods, and survey techniques
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to this email email@example.com