|Date Posted:||Jul 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||8 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a leading professional services and management consulting firm founded in early 2009 and headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. A diverse team of national and international experts with combined experience of several decades, enables AACS Consulting to provide customized and quality professional services. These services are offered in areas Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, Audit and Tax Advisory, and Inspection and Certifications.
For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has helped a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions maximize on opportunities and overcome business challenges in various areas and industries.
AACS Consulting is seeking applications from passionate and dynamic Afghan nationals for the position of "Research and M&E Project Manager". This is a long-term, full-time position based out of our HQ in Kabul, Afghanistan. Interested individuals with background in research and M&E, and proven capabilities in advanced research and M&E, are invited to apply.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Masters or PhD degree holder in social science, development studies or any other relevant academic field, with proven capabilities research projects’ design, implementation and reporting.
· A minimum of eight years of management experience in Research and Survey, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Project Management domains, mandatory.
· Ability to work independently, long hours (occasionally) and to collaborate with senior staff, colleagues, donors, stakeholders, and others at all levels.
· Ability to independently and professionally represent AACS Consulting with clients and donors.
· Strong command of spoken and written English; experience writing high-level reports, plans, concepts and proposals highly desired.
· Exceptional capabilities in managing and overseeing multiple, simultaneous project activities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to harmoniously work and get along with a diverse team of national and international experts.
· Highly committed and determined with ability to deliver under pressure and meet tough deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Purpose: The incumbent will ensure successful management and implementation of a “nation-wide Third Party Monitoring project”. S/he will serve as the top technical research and M&E expert for the project and act as the main project focal point with the Client.
Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to Vice President of Program Management and CEO, the Research and M&E Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
· Develop a wide range of appropriate project plans, research and M&E tools, and applicable procedures for monitoring, evaluation and reporting, and continuously improve those for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
· Build staff capacity and improve productivity through developing training content for, and training, supervising, and motivating project staff at central and regional levels.
· Ensure timely collection, analysis and dissemination of high-quality data through efficient utilization of available resources; put in place strong data quality assurance mechanisms and conduct regular data quality assessments.
· Prepare professional, high-quality monthly, quarterly and final reports for high-level audiences.
· Lead and assist in design and development of a functioning ODK database and tools.
· Conduct occasional field monitoring and supervision visits when and as necessary.
· Review and analyze project progress and identify, document and utilize lessons learned for improved project implementation.
· Act as AACS Consulting’s lead research and M&E expert, and provide technical inputs for research and M&E proposal submissions.
· Other tasks as assigned by AACS Consulting management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Masters or PhD degree holder in social science, development studies or any other relevant academic field, with proven capabilities research projects’ design, implementation and reporting.