|Date Posted:||Jun 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About VEER Consultancy:
VEER is the leading consulting firm in Afghanistan and is registered with the Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA). At VEER, we believe in providing quality services in a professional and cost effective manner to our valued customers. We constantly look for better ways to improve quality of our services to provide best customer experience to our partners and customers. Our vision is to be the most trusted and quality service provider in Afghanistan. We continuously seek to enhance our services in order to strengthening our customer experience. Above all, we are a customer oriented consulting firm and we thrive to facilitate a needs based service to our clients. We have experienced consultants who work closely with your organizations to help identify the issues and provide a better and simple way of linking your vision and strategy with operations and resources.
The Freelance Research Consultant is primarily responsible to assists in the designing, planning, and execution conduct research/studies on demand based for VEER partners. This is a freelance based job opportunity, and thus anyone who is available to work for short-term projects is encouraged to apply.
Provinces to travel:
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to develop and follow research methodology and protocol.
- Ability to adapt standard procedures, facilities and/or equipment to meet specific operational needs.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of experimental procedures and data analysis, manipulation, and reduction, within an area of research specialty.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Ability to assess the validity and reliability of research data within an area of research specialty.
- Ability to set up, operate, and maintain specialized, complex, and advanced experimental and/or test equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis and statistical applications, programs, and techniques.
- Ability to analyze research methodology, protocol, and procedures and make recommendations for improvements and modifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Design, plan and conduct researches and studies for VEER partners.
- Compiles data and computes results, ensuring quality control and compliance with protocol, and provides initial analyses of results to researchers; makes substantive suggestions for improvements in techniques and interpretation, as appropriate.
- Plan research experiments and analysis.
- Implement modifications and refinement of the process to better meet the research objectives.
- Replicate experiments and review statistical results for accuracy, validity and reliability.
- Assist in the creation of written reports and presentations of the results to internal customers.
- Participate in the testing process of other research through review, analysis and test witnessing of software applications.
- Monitor development and updates of the project on an ongoing basis.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in research and study