|Date Posted:||Apr 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Dec 4, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||15|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About VEER Consultancy:
VEER is an Afghan consultancy company registered formally with AISA. VEER is the expert when it comes to training, development and transformational Human Resources Services. Our goal is helping individuals develop their careers through our quality training & development programs as well as our recruitment services and supporting the organizations to grow by partnering with us in the process of attracting, engaging, retaining great talent and establishing the right human resources system. At VEER, we believe in providing quality services in a professional manner and cost effective way to our clients. We constantly look for better ways to improve quality of our services to provide best customer experience to our valued customers. Most importantly we are committed to Integrity, professionalism and providing quality services in better, simple and efficient way.
Assist VEER team to design, develop and implement research and studies on freelance based. Also design and develop and maintain sophisticated database structures and systems that effectively and efficiently support data collection. Provide input and analyses for multi-focused research and studies project(s).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee all projects simultaneously, tracking and guiding to complete on time and within budget
• take the lead in managing and delivering research projects, from scoping through to methodology and report writing, including managing and developing client relationships
• Develop or assist with development of data collection instruments
• Work with senior managers and directors to win new work from new and existing clients and proactively identify new business opportunities both in terms of research services and policy markets;
• Perform quality assurance and integration of multiple data streams for research studies, student projects and administrative needs
• Conduct multivariate statistical analyses using standard and advanced statistical techniques
• Produce insightful research reports with sophisticated advice to support your clients in their decision-making;
• Prepare or assist in preparation of results for reports, publications and/or presentation
• Ensure research into new and existing processes, devices, technologies, materials and techniques
• Review the research that others have done and what outcomes they have achieved to inform decision making process to decide direction to take
• Review experiments designed to test ideas and prove out
• Analyze data provided from tests and experiments and progress learning to gather knowledge and understanding of the subject of research. Use to inform decision making process to decide direction to take
• Review results and continue to develop to the point of delivery required to progress into mainstream engineering
• Compare and contrast different approaches, methodologies, materials to develop the best outcome
• Assess and collect technical information
• Understand markets, trends and market analysis to appropriately decide what research needs to be developed
• — Contribute to the development and profile of our research expertise with customers and key influencers;
• Assess technical risks and mitigation plan
• Master’s degree in research, studies, economics, electric engineering or related field required.
• 10 years of relevant experience (research design, data collection, data analysis and conduction of researches/studies and surveys).
• Excellent English Language and communication skills.
• Extensive and proven experience in field of research
• Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies
• Experience using statistical analysis software
Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Balkh, Takhar, Badakhshan, Bamyan, Herat, Nangarhar
Interested Afghans and international consultants with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org