|Date Posted:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
To initiate the development of the in-house RA function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with source departments to obtain data required for conducting various RA activities.
- Conduct various RA activities and draft/run scripts to identify the exceptions and hence verify the accuracy and completeness of the revenue streams.
- Document observations to be followed upon with business departments, identify root cause of confirmed observations, determine financial impact and prepare recommendations.
- Document all issues and record all RA observations sent for clarifications/information requests etc.
- Coordinate with Marketing to determine RA comments on development / change of the products.
A degree in IT/Computer Science is a must requirement. A candidate with certification in SQL/Oracle will be preferred.
. Computer literate
. Fluent in English, Pashto and Dari
Â· Customer Oriented
Â· Team Player
Â· Ability to negotiate