|Date Posted:||Jan 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Reporting to Manager of Revenue Assurance and Director of RAFM Department, RAFM executive will be responsible for monitoring, controlling, reconciliation and analysis of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management. He will control and monitor revenue assurance. He will create user acceptance testing, monitor and control revenue leakages and losses, preventing revenue leakages and losses, do reconciliation and conduct re-rating exercise. The position is based in Yakatoot AWCC Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- He/she is required to follow this job description and complete his/her works in the respect of AWCC rules and regulations.
- Quality of service (QoS) validation report for Regions on daily basis.
- Perform Re-rating Exercise on quarter basis to ensure that the charges apply as per existing tariff rate.
- Monitoring, preventing, identifying and remedying revenue cycles from potential errors.
- Performing regular reconciliation and gap analysis of revenue streams to identify and reduce revenue leakage.
- Monitoring and reconciling bill payment/collection internal and third-party data for fraud.
- To support and deliver in the execution of cost and Revenue Assurance for all project and services relating to all revenue streams.
- Performing new product revenue analysis, focusing on existing product cannibalization.
- Able to produce reports and other documents to management/ line manager.
- Bachelors in telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science. With at least Last 3 years work experience in Telecom company.
- Enthusiastic and initiative
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Telecom system.
- Advance Excel knowledge