|Date Posted:||Mar 18, 2020|
|Reference:||MoMP/PSU/RD-Revenue Data Collections Officer|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade DAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Revenue Data Collections officer is responsible for the calculating and collecting none-tax revenue from revenue generating streams for Cadaster directorate of MoMP, focused on improving the capacity of developing none-tax revenue stream to optimize the contribution of mineral production for sustainable and transparent economic growth of MoMP, government of Afghanistan.
The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience, national and international
The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups
The incumbent should be able to write reports, briefing paper, correspondence, and research paper as required
The incumbent should be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Confers with representatives of other mines revenue to improve billing and collection procedures.
2. Attends and participates in departmental staff meetings to formulate department policy or to estimate revenue receipts
3. Developing an action plan base revenue department of revenue directorate.
4. Communicating with provincial mines directorates regarding revenue reports and methods of accounting.
5. Team up with AEITI institution and reporting.
6. Prepare quarterly report from mines revenue.
7. Prepare annual report from mines revenue.
8. Monitoring and controlling received revenue and inter it in to revenue database.
9. Assurance from Contractor Company’s payment about the royalty surface rent license fee equipment and properties rent.
10. Implementing any other related tasks which are according rules
11. Develop and implement a uniform revenue calculating database for revenue and provincial directorate
12. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with delinquent provincial revenue mines directorate or their representatives.
13. Reporting / communication and Coordination with Revenue directorate and line managers.
14. Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor according to laws and regulations.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least Bachelor degree in Geology, Mining Engineering, Business Administration, Economy, and other related fields and Master is preferred in this field.
4 Years of experience with bachelor degree, Masters degree is preferred.
Fluency in English language and Microsoft Office programs.
The Incumbent should have sound knowledge of the contract management.
The incumbent should be able to represent MoMP in intra-government and non-government meetings, conferences …e