|Date Posted:||Feb 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Find root cause of RF problems in the field by using TEMS and DT.
Provinces to travel:
- Excellent Technical skills especially in the field of RF.
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills.
- Hardworking and willing to do the work in the national and sub-national levels in harsh conditions.
- Willing to travel to the remote parts of the country.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn the new technologies.
- Have the basic knowledge of Transmission equipment power system on site.
- Competency of working within a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct the DT routinely and as required.
- Site survey and new site selection.
- Find root cause of RF problems in the field by using TEMS and DT.
- Utilizing drive-test logs analysis including TEMS for drive-testing& Post Analyzer for Post-Processing.
- Utilizing OSS tools& applications including Network/Cellular Network Administration, neighbor cell,& frequency allocation support
- Improving RF performance& troubleshooting through KPI analysis using BSC raw counter& Table Measurements.
- Improving of RF performance and troubleshooting by adjusting antenna system, feeders, connectors and adjusting radiating parameters of systems.
- 80% of working time would be in the field and require travelling.
- Generate reports and tracking of KPI
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication, or related subject areas from a well-known reputed University.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dari or Pashto and English.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful