|Date Posted:||Feb 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Assist RF Planning engineer and perform network audit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Global Drive test, troubleshooting for simple problems and give proper solution for that.
2. Site integration for new site which are coming on air
3. Physical site audit
4. Change the physical configurations of sites if necessary
5. Technical site survey and planning
6. Nominal Planning for new RF sites
Graduated from high school
A minimum of 2 years experience.
â€¢ Capable of working with Basic RF tools like compass, GPS, Camera, Tilt meter
â€¢ Capable to claim the tower and bring the changes as requested by Optimization team