|Date Posted:||Oct 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
Candidate must know the installation of different Outdoor unit (ODU), antenna system and responsible for the corrective and preventive maintenance of MW antenna system, radio frequency (RF cable), intermediate frequency (IF cable). Grounding system, BSS equipment/antenna and VSAT antenna including aviation light in his areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for Installation of different MW antenna’s and antenna sizes.
- Assist BSS Team for GSM Antenna system installation (2G, 3G, 4G & S-Wifi).
- Responsible for installation of different IF and RF cables.
- Assist the MW/BSS Engineer during MW/BSS equipment installation.
- Assist VSAT team during installation and commissioning of antenna system
- Assist Power department for the installation of aviation light and grounding system
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance of Antenna system and different type of RF cables, IF cable and different type of RF/IF connectors.
- Report to rigger supervisor to assistant MW Manager & MW Manager for all day-to-day work activity.
- Be able to travel on the job site.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Willing to be assign any place around Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knows how to use Binocular, Compass and GPS
- Can climb different height of Tower.
- Knows how to use safety belt and harness.
- Knows how to use rigging proper tools and accessories
- Knows how to properly splices different types of radio frequency (RF), intermediate frequency (IF) cables and connector.
- Knows how to install different size of grounding system.
- Knows how to install different type and size of Antenna
- Knows how to conduct Antenna panning and alignment.
- Can assist MW/BSS/VSAT Engineer during different equipment installation
- Knows how to use multi meter and Earth tester.
- Knows how to install Out door Unit (ODU)
- Knows how to apply weather proofing and different waveguide sealant.
- Can install aviation and beacon light
- Knows how to use GPS
- Knows how to install antenna bracket, bus bar and antenna mounting pole
- Familiar with horizontal and vertical alignment adjuster.
- Knows how to install different type of coupler and different sizes of flexible waveguide.
- Familiarize with different type and sizes of nuts & bolts used for MW antenna system.
- Knows how to trouble shoot and test the intermediate frequency (IF) cable shorted or open and partially grounded.
- 2 years’ experience in the field of rigging
- Qualifications: 12 classes graduated