|Date Posted:||Dec 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Arian Bank, a commercial bank incorporated in Afghanistan and managed according to international best practices is looking for experienced Risk Manager for its Main Branch and Head Office at Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure the implementation of the Bank risk management policy according to the central bank regulation and bank internal policies.
2. Manage and monitor the Risk Department of the Bank.
3. Conduct the risk assessment of bank activities and operation and report to the CEO and Risk Management Committee of the Bank.
4. Prepare the foreign exchange, credit and liquidity risk reports on periodical basis for higher management decision making.
5. Monitors the work of the risk officers and give them direction for handling the operational risk activities.
6. Attend the meeting the Bank credit committee for efficient and effective decision making.
7. Visit the bankâ€™s branches and guide them about risk management policy and procedures
8. Any other tasks relevant to the job as instructed by the CEO and higher management.
â€¢ Bachelor degree in Business Administration or, or any other relevant field a plus;
â€¢ Working experiences in similar position more than one years, especially Banking sector experience is preferable;
â€¢ Sufficient practical knowledge and skills about risk management in financial institutions.
â€¢ Strong written and oral communication skills in Dari, Pashto and fair English;
â€¢ Excellent knowledge of computer software applications;
â€¢ Excellent presentation and communication skills;
â€¢ Well organized and ability to set priorities and pay attention to details;
â€¢ Commitment to the given tasks.
â€¢ Ability to work in a team of complex work environment.