|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
About AFGA(Ministry of Public Health):
Afghan Family Guidance Association is a non-governmental, non-political, & non-profit Afghan registered organization which has established in 1968. AFGA has been working in the field of Reproductive Health inside Afghanistan since its inception. AFGA activities suspended due to war and disaster in the country for ten years (1992-2002) and restarted its activities in 2002 with financial support of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). AFGA became associate member of the Federation recently .AFGA is currently providing family planning services through 12 Family Welfare Centers in Kabul city. AFGA is looking for a qualified professional for Research and Monitoring Assistant Position in its main Office, Kabul city.
To support DG M&EHIS gathering, analysis, synthesis and strengthen the use of RMNCH information at central and provincial MoPH offices, to help in reducing maternal mortality
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in data analysis and use of Socio demographic and Economic survey mortality, fertility and other health related indicators in the health sector
2. Coordinate with Central statistics organization in obtaining information related to population and other health indicators
3. Develop data use plan for AfDHS reproductive health and family planning indicators and lead to conduct national and provincial workshop to enhance AfDHS population level understanding and develop improvement plans.
4. Help in design, and quality research implementation supported by UNFPA
5. Conduct provincial visits to monitor UNFPA projects in the provinces and provide feedback for improvements
6. Coordinate other surveys information and focus on RMNCH indicators.
7. Assist in developing M&E plan for RMNCH activities to have quarterly, and annual follow up using different sources of information.
8. Use third party information (Balanced score card) and extract RMNCH related information and share with relevant departments.
9. Follow up other technical and administrative activities related DG M&EHIS
10. Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Having Bachelor of Public Health or MD degree
· At least have 2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
· Have experience working in MOPH
· Familiar with the English language & local languages.
· Having good interpersonal skills
· Having M&EHIS related activities