|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
About AFGA(Ministry of Public Health):
Afghan Family Guidance Association is a non-governmental, non-political, & non-profit Afghan registered organization which has established in 1968. AFGA has been working in the field of Reproductive Health inside Afghanistan since its inception. AFGA activities suspended due to war and disaster in the country for ten years (1992-2002) and restarted its activities in 2002 with financial support of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). AFGA became associate member of the Federation recently .AFGA is currently providing family planning services through 12 Family Welfare Centers in Kabul city. AFGA is looking for a qualified professional for Research and Monitoring Assistant Position in its main Office, Kabul city.
To support RMNCH related information, and coordinate with Reproductive Health central and provincial offices to improve evidence based decisions for improving mother health and increase use of family planning.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist M&EHIS/HMIS team in routine data analysis to develop RMNCH scorecard
2. Work on revision of RMNCH Score card to include important indicators on reducing maternal mortality in the country
3. Assist in training of provincial Reproductive health officer in building their capacity in maintaining and updating the provincial RMNCH score card
4. Assist in data utilization by central RMNCH and provincial RMNCH team
5. Conduct provincial visits to monitor UNFPA projects in the provinces and provide feedback for improvements
6. Coordination with provincial and central team in utilization of information for decision
7. Post RMNCH scorecard review, to follow up with provincial and national health teams to develop action plans and have follow up reviews
8. Assist DG M&EHIS in conducting Semi Annual reviews in the MoPH concentration on RMNCH information
9. Support Gender department in providing gender related data/information
10. Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Having Bachelor of Public Health or MD degree
· At least have 2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
· Have experience working in MOPH
· Familiar with the English language & local languages.
· Having good interpersonal skills
· Having M&EHIS related activities
AFGA (ministry of public health)
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than (May 31st, 2019), please mention position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email.
Applications are accepted in English and shortlisted candidates will be contacted only. Submission after the deadline will not be considered.