|Date Posted:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sadat Business Group Ltd:
Sadat Business Group is one of the top Design and construction firms leading numerous sub-Contractors and builders with a proven track record of delivering satisfactory satisfactory results. SBG mainly working with USACE, USAID, United Arab Emirates Military, United Nations Development program (UNDP, UNOPS, and Afghan Government.
RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Operator will serve as the responsible person for Contact Point of the Company through RMS with USACE Office. He will be performing his task under the Supervision of Quality Control Department of SBG and is required to have Full Control on all related Issues Regarding RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode of the Company. Brief Description of the Duties and Responsibilities of the RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Operator is mentioned below.
Requires travel to provinces:
Excellent English language proficiency & Must familiar with office packages
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Developing and Maintaining Support DATA in RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode and Performing Import/Export to RMS Government Mode on daily Bases.
2. Cooperating RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Operator in their entire business regarding RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode.
3. Coordinating with QC Administrative in order to maintain and develop entire QC Data base appropriately.
4. Entering Daily Reports into RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode and exporting them to RMS Government Mode on Daily Basis.
5. Assisting RMS Government Mode Support Operator with his/her entire RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Issues.
6. Dealing with all the Action Items and removing them from the System.
7. Preparation of 4025 Forms for all Construction and Design Submittals.
8. Entering Preparatory Meeting and Initial Meeting Notifications in RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode.
9. Being Able to deal with all sorts of RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Related Errors and Problems.
10. Being Able to negotiate all RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Problems with the RMS Support System of USACE Office Whenever required.
11. Exporting Exposure Hours through RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode into RMS Government Mode at the end of each month.
12. Assigning Scheduled Activities in RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode.
13. Importing SDEF files from Schedule and arranging the activities files in RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode.
14. Preparing submittal register & Contract Submittals
15. Preparing monthly pay invoices in RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode and all the related documents in other formats.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Having bachelor degree in Civil engineering or Computer science is an Asset.
At least high school education, DIT.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field as RMS/QCS operator.
Ready to attend all sorts of RMS 3.0 Contractor Mode Related Meetings in other
provinces of Afghanistan
Must have a RMS/QCS Training Certificate from US Army Corps of Engineering
Excellent English & National languages required.
Must familiar with office packages.