|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Faizi Masroor Construction Company :
FMCC established in early 2007 with a high spirit to serve Afghanistan and take part in rebuilding the war ravaged country. We are proud for having well discipline experienced staff, which has proven outstandingly in Survey, Design and construction of Roads, Bridges
- Ability of work in Afghanistan all safe Provinces
Provinces to travel:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of critical road construction leveling procedures.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the road alignment and construction surveying.
- Expert in the optimized and cost-efficient geometric designing of the highway and road.
- Expert in the requirements and standard oriented geometric design of vertical and horizontal curves, super-elevations, widenings, junctions, slipways, cross slopes, grads, and ramps along the road alignments.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Expert in understanding and the requirements and standard oriented design of road and highway structural requirements including subgrade, base, primer, binder, tack, asphalt and surface coats.
- Able to lead and manage teams toward targeted goals and progress milestones.
- Able to work on the construction site and mobile office environments.
- Able to work independently and accept responsibility for his works.
- Able to progressively learn and change to fit the role requirements.
- Proactively deal the role requirements and develop role oversight.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to implement new processes.
- Being able to motivate others.
- Be Able to Work Under Pressure
- Be Able to Plan, Organize and Manage site survey team.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having supervisory skills.
- Having experience in safety and health work.
- Being able to work alone or within a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In general, the position will be responsible to:
- Plan the design development processes in line with the project processes.
- Manage the development of road geometric and structure designs (Flexible and Rigid) in conformity with the applicable regulations and industry standards. (The design of vertical
- Manage the development of design specifications in connection with the project design package.
- Manage the task specific input surveys and investigations required for project site physical conditions assessment for the project design development.
- Manage the design review and approval processes with client and consultants.
- Manage the design interpretation, change and execution on the project site.
- and horizontal structures are out of the scope of this position but will be a plus point)
- Manage the As-Built design development processes of the project.
- Manage the project design related communications, collaborations and coordination with project stakeholders and project internal team.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor Degree of Road Engineering, Transport Engineering, Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 6+ Years of Experience as Road Design Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of Road Engineering, Transport Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of industry recognized standards for road and highway
- Excellent knowledge and experience of critical pavement material spreading, compaction leveling
- procedures and equipment integration, sequencing and speed arrangements.