|Date Posted:||May 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About MTN Afghanistan:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafting and Finalization of the Agreements with Roaming Partners.
- Scheduling testing with roaming partners .
- Coordinate testing with roaming partners and follow up with NSS, IN and RPs for completion of testing.
- Follow up with SCCP provoider for matters related to Signaling connection.
- Follow up with NSS, RPs and IN team on daily basis for roaming issues.
- Managing SIM Inventory.
- Business / IT Graduate, Good Communication skills, Proficient in MS office applications.
â€¢ Should be fluent in English
â€¢ Computer literacy.