|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Faizi Masroor Construction Company :
FMCC established in early 2007 with a high spirit to serve Afghanistan and take part in rebuilding the war ravaged country. We are proud for having well discipline experienced staff, which has proven outstandingly in Survey, Design and construction of Roads, Bridges
- Capable of preparing safety procedures, daily reporting, site safety, Health and environment expertise.
- Will have full responsibility for the execution and or coordination of project safety,
- security and staff health.
Provinces to travel:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills English, Pashto and Dari Languages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate efforts with consultants, contractors, and internal resources to ensure the project runs smoothly from inception through end of construction
- Ability to demonstrate experience in the administration of finances as associated with project management, i.e. cost estimation and budgeting
- Ability to read and comprehend construction plans, estimates, surveys, and specifications
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to deal tactfully with a diverse group of people in a professional manner in a complex organization
Duties & Responsibilities:
- reviewing safety and environmental requirements
- Serves as principal source of information on health and safety issues to hold subcontractor/Labors accountable to submitted safety and quality programs.
- using IT based safety analysis tools
- Develop and ensure safe equipment operating techniques. Periodically check all machines and equipment to make sure they are in good condition.
- carrying out hazard assessments (detailed IT based investigations into potential safety problems
- carrying out safety tests on machinery
- Develop, plan, conduct or coordinate worker training sessions for areas such as safety law and regulations,
- hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
- Review and update monthly all site specic safety plans with the project teams.
- leading and supporting safety working groups or teams
- Review all applicable documentation for completeness to ensure subcontractor/labors can adequately execute their scope of work safely.
- evaluating the safety risk throughout a whole project lifecycle
- Work with injured workers to facilitate early return to full duty work responsibilities and to provide meaningful light duty transitional work opportunities.
- writing safety plans and reports
- leading safety committee meetings
- training people in carrying out the correct health and safety procedures
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- University Degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 6+ years of professional experience in the management of multi-disciplined projects in architecture, engineering or construction fields and specially (4 yours in safety engineering)