|Date Posted:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sadat Business Group Ltd:
Sadath Business Group is one of the top Design and construction firms leading numerous sub-Contractors and builders with a proven track record of delivering satisfactory satisfactory results. SBG mainly working with USACE, USAID, United Arab Emirates Military, United Nations Development program (UNDP, UNOPS, and Afghan Government.
Safety Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing company's employee safety at work. Their main duty is to ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) guidelines.
In order to attract Safety Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Safety Manager job description.
Requires travel to provinces:
Excellent English language proficiency & Must familiar with office packages
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to US Army corps of engineers Safety Manual.
· Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
· Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
· Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
· Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
· Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
· Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
· Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
· Ensure a "Safety First" attitude throughout the project from all levels of management and operations
· Ensure corporate and project specific safety and health policies as well as federal (OSHA), state and local safety standards
· Work closely with field supervision to plan more complex safety aspects of the project construction including critical lifts, work plans, etc.
· Supervise, manage, and direct the selection, training, development, and appraisal of project safety.
· Read, understand, and plan according to the work specifications and contract responsibilities
· Anticipate project conflicts, communicate preventative action plans, and implement solutions to avoid issues
· Understand and plan work according to project plans
· Monitor and report safety incidents and reports
· Present information and respond to questions from clients.
· Conduct orientations and training as needed
Other unlisted duties will be assigned
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1- High School graduated , University graduation is preferred
2- Having 30 Hours OSHA Certificate
3- Minimum of Five (3) years of experience
4-Excellent written and spoken English.
5- Excellent written and spoken Dari; Pashto would be an asset.
6- Previous experience with US Army corps of Engineers.
7-Proven ability to work as part of a team and as a team leader.
8- Ability to monitor safety rules according to OSHA regulation.