|Date Posted:||Mar 11, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 26, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||18|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
â€¢ Flagship sales agent
â€¢ Participate in different campaigns, outlets (restaurants, universities and Events) and any other type of events according to business needs
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Handle customer inquiry, requirements in terms of sales and after sales needs.
2. Maintain company image and increase customer satisfaction.
3. Handle day to day administrative work and assure the accuracy.
4. Perform the day to day reconciliation in terms of collected money and stock issuance.
5. Report to direct supervisor all practices and operation suggesting solutions for existing problems.
6. Maintain the operation quality and explore the opportunity for improvement.
7. Adapting to change and flexibility according to the operation requirements.
8. Punctuality and adherence.
At least 1 year experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Fluent English, Dari and Pashto.
â€¢ ETISALAT knowledge.
â€¢ Willingness to serve customer.
â€¢ Products / service knowledge.
â€¢ Patience under pressure.
â€¢ Language skills.
â€¢ Customer care / knowledge.
â€¢ Computer skills.