|Date Posted:||Sep 15, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Sep 26, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The Sales Agent will have the overall responsibility of interacting with customers to provide answers to inquiries involving AWCC’s services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive customer problems, complaints, and requests. Analyze requests, provide the information requested, or ascertain who can best provide the information and route the request to the proper person.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide pricing information to the customers. Sell and replace SIM cards, sell top-up cards, and other services provided by AWCC.
- Properly register customers’ information and collect SAF’s.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated departments.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Follow all company's policies and procedures.
- Attend 4G campaign activities and increase the number of 4G subscribers.
- Attend on the commercial market and advertise new promotions with checking net test.
- BA (Bachelor of Art) English literature faculty.
- English and computer course certifications.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries and providing optimal service.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/157) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.