|Date Posted:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Bridge Telecom:
Established with a vision of Quality in services, Asia Bridge Telecom was founded in the year 2014 to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets. ABT, a leading internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range internet and business solutions provider. In the last years company earned a reputation for fast, stable internet access and innovative internet solution for both individual and corporate customers.
Asia Bridge Telecom is a company driven to provide clients with a complete solution to their current and future Internet and private network needs. The company’s client’s base includes all consumers from small- to large-sized businesses, including start-ups.
At Asia Bridge Telecom, we are passionate about our business and rely on our core principles, to guide our decisions and actions, ensuring that everything we do is beneficial to our clients, the company, and our partners. Our continuous quest to partners will be with the best and most advanced providers of internet, communications and security solutions. Asia Bridge Telecom offers the latest solutions that allow customer to be more connected, more mobile, and more secure than ever before.
Our focus is on satisfying client needs. We work together with our clients to better understand their business requirements. With an unwavering philosophy of doing it right the first time, we have developed a track record that speaks for itself and the fact that a good part of our business is repeat and referral is an endorsement we are proud of.
By connecting the world, working with others, and advocating for equal access to the Internet, the Internet Society strives to make the world a better place.
We are looking for a reliable well experienced Sales and Marketing Executive in Herat, Mazar, Kandahar and Jalalabad two Vacancies in Every Location to be part of our marketing team assist sales department to reach its sales assigned target.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing strategies for more effective sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Visiting, calling and E-mailing potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments.
- Collaborating with sales department to ensure that the company is reaching its target.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Any other task assign by line manager.
Bachelor of business administration, economics or other relevant.
1 year of experience in sales or marketing.
Excellent communications skills both oral and written
Team working skills
Able to work under pressure
- Herat, Mazar, Kandahar and Jalalabad, Afghanistan